Lasik Eye Surgery in Utah
Standard Optical does the most lasik eye surgery in Utah
As one of the most complete providers of eye care services in the state, Standard Optical is proud to be the leading provider of LASIK eye surgery in Utah. Having performed more than 15,000 successful procedures, our team of surgeons is simply unmatched when it comes to expertise.
Some of the reasons we are the leading provider of Lasik eye surgery in Utah are our free LASIK screenings, flexible financing options and convenient locations.
Find a location and schedule a free screening today.
Why Choose Standard Optical for Lasik Eye Surgery?
- 18 Statewide Vision Centers
- Superior Utah Ophthalmologist and Surgeon
- Utah Optometrist at Every Location
- Superior Technology
- Superior Service
- More Than 15,000 Successful Procedures Performed
- 3 State-of-the-Art Surgical Facilities: Salt Lake City, Layton and Tooele
- More Than 95 Years of Expertise
- Easy Interest-Free Financing
- Free Consultations
- No Hidden Fees or Tiered Pricing
- All Prescriptions Including Astigmatism
- Corporate and Insurance Discounts
- Family and Friends Referral Rebate
Custom LASIK Eye Surgery
Custom LASIK is here! The FDA recently approved Custom LASIK, which can significantly change the outcomes of your LASIK procedure. Custom LASIK corrects for lower and higher order aberrations that affect how well and how much you can see, and not just your refractive error. Custom LASIK patients have a better possibility of seeing 20/20 or better, less occurrence of night time glare and halos, and a reduced change of contrast sensitivity (dim light conditions). Standard Optical uses the most used laser system in the world: VISX Star S4 with Wave Front
Standard Optical's Ophthalmology Surgeon and Physician specializes in state-of-the-art refractive surgery techniques.
“Had I known then, what I know now, I never would have waited so long to have LASIK”
—Tom Love, Owner of Love Communications
Some of the Proven Benefits of Custom LASIK Eye Surgery
- Improved overall quality of vision
- Improved night vision
- Uses the smallest and fastest laser beam for precision and overall improved health of the cornea
- Custom LASIK is 25 times more accurate than the traditional method of measurement
- According to national statistics, 98% of treated eyes achieved 20/20 vision or better
- Customized treatment for each individual
The Technology Behind LASIK Eye Surgery Procedures
Wavefront Technology: New scanning technology takes LASIK to an entirely new, personalized level. Scanning technology provides your doctor with a unique map of your eye, allowing the surgeon to tailor your LASIK procedure to the unique characteristics of your vision. The procedure is groundbreaking because it has the potential to improve not only how much you see, but also how well you can see, in terms of contrast sensitivity and fine detail.
Custom mapping provides a precise, more detailed analysis of the way your entire optical system operates. With the map, your surgeon can have a detailed understanding of your vision-correction needs for the development of your personalized laser vision plan. This information is then transferred to the laser, enabling the surgeon to customize your LASIK procedure. The final result is a treatment as unique as your DNA or your fingerprint.
With Custom LASIK, a tracking device is used. By automatically tracking the tiny motions of your eye, a new level of accuracy and safety is achieved.
Taking the Mystery Out of Laser Vision Correction.
The Custom LASIK process begins with a consultation to inform you about the technology and the procedure. An evaluation follows to assess your overall eye health and to measure and create a detailed and unique map of your eyes. On the day of the procedure, your individual correction information is transferred directly to the laser. Custom LASIK works by gently reshaping the cornea with the cool beam from the laser to remove microscopic amounts of tissue - less than the thickness of a human hair in most cases - to create a new curvature. The procedure typically takes several seconds, and the majority of patients feel little or no discomfort. Many notice immediate results, and vision continues to improve over several days. Routine follow-up visits complete the process.
Learn The Facts About LASIK Eye Surgery
- CustomVue™ Laser Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) Laser Treatment CustomVue VisX Flash Demo
Why Wait? Get Started Today
- Call 1-800 EYE CARE to Schedule a Consultation
- Get Pre-approved for Financing, click here