Standard Optical Safety Eyewear
At Standard Optical, we care about eyes. And keeping them safe is no laughing matter. If your business depends on protective eyewear, Standard Optical can design a program that meets your needs, without disrupting your bottom line.
Contact us at 1.800.EYECARE or quotes at standardoptical dot net for a custom-tailored safety eyewear program for you and your company’s employees.
What does OSHA require?
- Employees who wear prescription lenses while engaged in operations that involve eye hazards must wear eye protection that incorporates the prescription in its design.
- Eye and face protective eyewear must be distinctly marked to ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Eyewear must protect against the specific hazard.
- Not restrict vision or movement.
- Not interfere with any other protective equipment.
Benefits of Choosing Standard Optical
- 18 locations with staff optometrists.
- ABO (American Board of Opticianry) Certified Staff
- More than 40 frames to choose from in StanSafe (ANSI Z87.1) Collection
- Quick turnaround time
- 98 years of experience
- Great prices